Creating Instagram stories can be tedious and time-consuming if you don’t have experience.
It requires dedication, creativity, and energy. But with the right application, you can reduce the amount of time and hustle significantly.
Start by finding the best apps for Instagram stories. Considering the fact that Instagram Stories comprise over 500,000 million users, you would definitely want to take advantage of that huge viewership.
Whether you are a social media manager or running your own social media campaign, Instagram stories present a great opportunity of reaching out to your audience.
Things are getting even better with the rising number of suite apps that make Instagram story creation more interesting and captivating.
If you are just starting with Instagram Stories or trying to up your social media campaign, here are some of the best apps for Instagram stories:
1. Spark AR Studio
This is one of the best apps for Instagram stories. It is true that filters have been around for the past four years but the truth is that they are getting more popular every day.
It doesn’t matter whether you want a virtual makeover for your boutique or cosmetic brand, this app will sort you out.
Below are some of the primary features contained in the app:
- Template icons for Instagram of Facebook effects
- Free assets and sample projects
- Hand tracking gestures, use face and 3D objects
VSCO is a gem when it comes to photo editing. It has pre-installed detailed tools for editing and adjusting texture, color, perspective, and light. Besides, you can easily import raw professional photos from your camera and tweaked right away.
The key features include:
- Editing tools and textures
- 10 free presets
- Photos and shapes
- Video editing
The app is free to download with an option of premium feature
Hootsuite is a great app for scheduling Instagram Stories. The app gives you the opportunity to plan and create your stories in advance and then post them at an opportune moment.
However, you need to learn how this app works in order to maximize its potential.
- Allows you to create content in advance and post them later
- Ability to edit images right from the dashboard
- You can upload images from your smartphone or desktop
This is another awesome app for Instagram Stories. Basically it helps you create colourful animated stories from a library of quirky images and gifts. You can also customise it by adding your own photo stickers.
Besides, the application allows users to change the speed and movement of cascading graphics. This aims to improve the appearance and make it more fun for viewers.
- Pre-set pattern options totalling 23 together with tools that allow tweaking of movement
- Live wallpaper, video, HD images, and gifts
The main purpose of this app is to create stylish photo collages. It contains templates that mimic the appearance of filmstrips. There’s also a neon element that adds an awesome touch.
Key features include:
- Custom branding watermark (only available for premium subscribers)
- Themed templates where users can choose from various categories such as collage, tape, or paper
- Ability to export photos directly to Instagram stories
- Adding of patterned backgrounds and texts
6. Enlight Pixaloop
If you are torn between photos and videos, then this app is all you need. This amazing editing app offers both options.
It has animating static pictures that allow you to customise them as per your needs. You can also add overlays and increase or decrease the speed for customised movements.
- Control movement
- Sky replacement technology
- Ability to add moving elements to still photos