SEARCH RANKING OPTIMIZATION IN BARCELONA
Professional SEO Services
Reach the top page of Google
Minimize your Ad costs and get results organically
Having a high organic ranking on Google is extremely important for consumers when choosing to use a product or service for the first time.
However adopting a good SEO, is something that requires deep knowledge of how Google works as well as being on top of the constant changes happening within the industry.
With our Google SEO package, we can help you create the most optimised, compatible content with appropriate keywords so that you are hitting the high ranks your brand deserves.
- Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
- 72% of AdWords marketers plan to increase their PPC budgets (Search Engine Watch). This is a strong indication that those businesses were generating positive ROI, because if they were not, then they wouldn’t increase their budgets.
- 70% of mobile searchers call a business directly from Google Search. (Expandedramblings.com)
- 70% of mobile searches result in action being taken within an hour. (Mediative Labs)
Let’s take a look at some key stats:
- 86% of consumers use the Internet to find a local business (WebVisible survey)
- 72% of consumers prefer to find information on local merchants via search. (WebVisible survey)
- The average click-through rate (CTR) in Google Ads across all industries is 3.17% for the search network and 0.46% on the display network.
Measuring your success on any advertising platform can be challenging without concrete benchmarks, which is why it can be helpful to know the average CTR of other marketers’ campaigns.
- 29% of consumers search for local businesses at least every week (BrightLocal survey)
Things to know
- For high commercial intent search queries, the top three ad spots take about 40% of the clicks on the page. (The War on Free Clicks – Wordstream)
- 98% of searchers choose a business that is on page 1 of the results they get. (BrightLocal). This emphasizes the importance of ranking on the first page of Google. If you’re investing in SEO (which I highly recommend for many of the same reasons listed here), then advertising is yet another way to get your business on the first page to ensure you in front of 98% of your audience.