GOOGLE ADS SERVICES IN BARCELONA
Professional Ads management
Lost in the jungle of possibilities?
We will set your Google campaign to help increase website clicks & generate sales
Working in tandem with your Google SEO, Google Ads is a proven, effective way of being found by your potential customers whilst they are searching for similar or related services, yet it can be quite a challenge to draw up a relevant and powerful Google Ads campaign, preventing you from getting lost and losing paid-for impressions among your competitors.
Rather than trying to fight your competitors by throwing more money at the campaign we can develop your strategy with new ideas and methods on how to stand out from the crowd. You know your business, we know how to make everyone else know.
- Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
- 72% of AdWords marketers plan to increase their PPC budgets (Search Engine Watch). This is a strong indication that those businesses were generating positive ROI, because if they were not, then they wouldn’t increase their budgets.
- 70% of mobile searchers call a business directly from Google Search. (Expandedramblings.com)
- 70% of mobile searches result in action being taken within an hour. (Mediative Labs)
Let’s take a look at some key stats:
- 86% of consumers use the Internet to find a local business (WebVisible survey)
- 72% of consumers prefer to find information on local merchants via search. (WebVisible survey)
- The average click-through rate (CTR) in Google Ads across all industries is 3.17% for the search network and 0.46% on the display network.
Measuring your success on any advertising platform can be challenging without concrete benchmarks, which is why it can be helpful to know the average CTR of other marketers’ campaigns.
- 29% of consumers search for local businesses at least every week (BrightLocal survey)
Things to know
- For high commercial intent search queries, the top three ad spots take about 40% of the clicks on the page. (The War on Free Clicks – Wordstream)
- 98% of searchers choose a business that is on page 1 of the results they get. (BrightLocal). This emphasizes the importance of ranking on the first page of Google. If you’re investing in SEO (which I highly recommend for many of the same reasons listed here), then advertising is yet another way to get your business on the first page to ensure you in front of 98% of your audience.