Have the channel you always dreamed of
Do you know what makes a successful channel?
Grow your audience and views
Having a presence and a well-established channel on Youtube can make a huge difference to your brand.
Youtube is now the second largest Search engine after Google and the content published on the platform has a proven, significant impact on consumer purchases.
However, regardless of the quality of your content, to even maintain engagement, let alone grow and create new engagement can turn out to be a lot harder than expected.
Working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge to know that we have a long trajectory of managing and growing Youtube accounts, with extensive experience on exposing our clients reach the right people and create the desired engagement.
Every month, more than 1 billion people watch more than 6 billion hours of YouTube videos and the platform has now become the second most popular search engine after Google.
If you’re trying to communicate your business’ message to the widest possible range of customers, YouTube is the platform for you.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year (Source: Hubspot)
- 55% of people watch videos online every day (Source: Digital Information World)
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others (Source: RendrFx)
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process (Source: Hubspot)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined (Source: SmallBizTrends)
Who uses YouTube?
YouTube reaches more people aged 18-49 than any broadcast or cable TV network—and that’s on mobile alone.
- 62% of YouTube users are Males.
- 80% of YouTube users come from outside the U.S.
- 9% of small businesses are on YouTube.
- 35+ and 55+ age groups are the fastest growing YouTube demographics.
- 75% of adults turn to YouTube for nostalgia rather than tutorials or current events.
- Millennials prefer YouTube two to one over traditional television.
- 37% of the coveted 18 – 34 demographic are binge-watching.
- YouTube services 88 countries in 76 languages (or 95% of all internet users).
- Males are primarily watching soccer or strategy games.
- Females are primarily watching beauty videos.
- There are 50 million creators on YouTube.
- People are now watching 150 million hours of YouTube every day.
- 1 billion hours of YouTube content are watched per day.
- YouTube attracts about 1/3 of users on the internet.
- The first video was posted in 2005 from the San Diego Zoo.
- Gangnam Style was so popular that it broke YouTube’s video counter.
- By 2025, it’s predicted that 50% of viewers under 32 will not subscribe to the paid TV.
- 60% of people prefer video platforms to live television.
- 20% of users will leave a video if it hasn’t hooked them in the first 10 seconds.
- YouTube is technically the second largest search engine in the world.
Justin Bieber’s “Baby” video managed to generate 9.4 million dislikes (and counting!).
- 60% of the most popular YouTube videos cannot be viewed in Germany.
YouTube employees have the option of taking a slide instead of the stairs or the elevator.